Saturday, July 5, 2008

Week 8, Thing 18

This is my simple document on Zoho. So far, it seems very similar to Googledocs which I've used before. I see that they have templates available on this screen. I'm not sure Googledocs has that. Just clicked on it and found out there aren't any template there.
Looked through icons and found that this has equation editor. I don't know if Google has that or no but it seems pretty sophisticated.

Zoho Website (Note: This "surprised" was supposed to be an emoticon. It didn't translate over in the publishing) surprised

Example of a table
Cell 1
Cell 2
Line 1
Tommy
Bathsheba

(Note: Shrink to fit was selected but the picture wasn't reduced significantly in size since it still takes a very long time to load.)


I don't see a spreadsheet or presentation document application. Oops. My bad. Just found them under "Switch to" along with bunches of other document types. Clicked on Zoho Show. Seems to be a whole different application. Interesting. This seems to be a very robust application.

Just added this to check out what the Layers icon did. This seems pretty sophisticated also. A texbox, basically. I couldn't find a way to make the background of the box transparent like I wanted it to (just discovered that when it's deslected, it is transparent)
and moving the box around crashed Firefox.

No comments: